In recent years, there has been increasing interest in the many health related effects which can be obtained by optimizing a person’s levels of human growth hormone (HGH), including loss of body fat, increased muscle mass and strength, increased endurance and stamina, improved immune function, as well as enhanced mental clarity, alertness, and cognitive function.
Because of this rise in interest among the public, many companies have developed a wide variety of products to optimize levels of HGH. These range from secretagogues, which cause the body to release endogenous stores of HGH, to injections to synthetic HGH hormone, produced using recombinant DNA technology.
As the reader might expect, these products have advantages and disadvantages, and vary widely in their effectiveness when compared with one another.
You might describe Botox as an extremely effective method to smooth out lines and fill in wrinkles. After paying the $300 to $1000 price, you’ll probably leave satisfied and consider it money well spent.
When the swelling leaves and the weeks pass by, you start to see the wonderful affects degrade. Your face will return to looking like it did before the injections.
If you continue to get more injections you can end up spending thousands of dollars for brief periods of having little or no wrinkles.
This continuous outlay of huge amounts of money for short-term results drives a lot of people to look for a skin care product that has long-term results. Many Botox clients wish to stop having to go back every month to get injected and spend another $300 or more dollars.
The Revitol Product Line is very extensive. They produce some of the worlds best skin care products for a wide range of skin conditions. These products are offered over the counter but can produce effects very close to pharmaceutical grade products.
If you are looking for skin care products that are fairly inexpensive but offer great results you should consider this product line.
Many people today spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars on expensive wrinkle treatments. Many of these treatments are pharmaceutical in nature and not only cost a lot of money but can come with some serious and dangerous side effects.
As technology advances, the need for these surgical and pharmaceutical treatments is coming to end. Among some of the great products for age reversing anti wrinkle creams is Renuvie.
This product line offers some of the highest quality ingredients for maximum results. If you are tired of wasting your money on drug store brand anti wrinkle creams that come with huge promises and minimal results, you should consider trying this product line.
There has been much hype regarding the release of the new anti wrinkle serum Prototype 37-C. This product contains some of the leading ingredients to fight aging and restore youthful skin to it’s users.
The peptide concentration of this product is reported to be the highest of all anti wrinkle creams and serums on the market today. This makes it very effective at restoring cells and promoting collagen and elasticity in aging skin.
The majority of anti wrinkle products on the market today contain about 9-30% active peptide ingredients. Prototype 37-C is an outstanding comparison. It contains about 99% active peptide ingredients. The remaining 1% is made up of a formula to help your skin absorb the peptides.
The material in the Airsocom website is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. The information contained in this website should not be used to diagnose or treat any illness, metabolic disorder, disease, injury or health problem. Always consult your physician or health care provider before beginning any nutrition or exercise program. Use of the programs, advice, and information contained in this website is at the sole choice and risk of the reader. By viewing this webpage, you agree to irrevocably and unconditionally release, acquit and forever discharge Airsocom, and any person, organization or business affiliated with Airsocom from any and all claims, liabilities, promises, actions, damages and the like, past, present or future, known or unknown. Affiliate Earnings Disclaimer The Airsocom website has an affiliate relationship with some of the products and services discussed on this website and may be compensated from purchases made by its visitors. The Airsocom website contains links that will credit the owner with a percentage of the sales made after clicking through an affiliate link. If you are uncomfortable with awarding Airsocom with a commission for a referred sale, then please do not use this website. The Airsocom website has reviewed the products it links to, recommends, or endorses, however you should always perform your own due diligence before buying goods or services from any third party whether on the Internet or offline.